- This event has passed.
Workshop: Slips, Trips and Falls Prevention – Surrey
February 21, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Falls on the same level are the third leading cause of injuries in manufacturing. In this workshop, we will review the main components of a slips, trips and falls prevention program and how it can be implemented at your workplace.
What you will discover
- Why do we slip and trip? The factors that cause slips and trips in the workplace.
- Types of flooring that help prevent slips and trips and how to select them.
- How to set up an effective footwear policy for slips prevention and how to choose the right footwear.
Strategies and tips to set up a housekeeping and floor cleaning policy.
- Winter weather preparation plans for slips and trips prevention.
- Workplace procedures and practices that prevent slips and trips in the workplace.
For more information and to register visit cme-mec.ca