SafetyDriven – the Trucking Safety Council of BC is driving to improve safety performance in trucking and related industries. Our SafetyDriven team delivers free, confidential advice, along with training, resources, and information. As the industry Certifying Partner, approved by WorkSafeBC, we award Certificates of Recognition (COR) to employers and owner/operators who can demonstrate ongoing commitment to workplace safety and effective injury management.
Position: Safety Administrative Coordinator
Contract: Full time, permanent
Reporting to: Senior Manager – Operations & Marketing
Based: Langley, BC
Hours: Mon–Fri, 8:30am to 5pm
Role: We are seeking a Safety Administrative Coordinator who will provide support to the Safety departments, advisors, and members. Under the direction of the Senior Manager – Operations & Marketing, the Safety Administrative Coordinator will:
– Provide administrative support to the Safety Departments
– Organize meetings and safety events
– Provide administration for training workshops, courses and events
– Maintain the calendar and schedule of meetings and events for Safety Department advisors
– Maintain an inventory of materials, and ordering supplies as required
– Take secondary responsibility for reception and office coordination duties, filling in for the employee with the main responsibility as required
The ideal candidate should be comfortable working in a professional office environment, have exemplary customer service skills, hardworking, dynamic and be able to react to business needs in this fast-paced environment.
As a valued staff member, you will bring a positive and supportive perspective to our close-knit and collaborative group. You are fluid with change, flexible, and enjoy working with a variety of people, on a number of tasks and projects.
The preferred candidate will have:
– Diploma in administration and/or marketing, or related fields
– At least two years’ experience in marketing coordination and administration
– CRM Data Entry experience
– Experience using Adobe and Microsoft Office applications
– Ability to work offsite and attend events as required
– Experience working in a not-for-profit enterprise
We value our staff and provide:
– A competitive compensation
– Benefits package including RRSP contribution matching plan
– Generous vacation
– Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
To learn more about our organization, please visit www.safetydriven.ca
For a complete job description, please click here.
To apply submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00 pm August 6, 2021:
– Covering letter
– Available start date
– Salary expectations
– Resume (max 5 pages)
We thank you for your interest in our organization. Please be advised that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.