- This event has passed.
Small Employer Internal Auditor Course
February 22 @ 9:00 am - February 23 @ 4:00 pm$51.45
This online course lead by a member of the COR team teaches internal auditors how to gather the information necessary for measuring the effectiveness of a company safety program. It familiarizes participants with the Audit Document and prepares them to complete a COR certification audit.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding audit program definitions
- The reasons for conducting audits
- Understanding auditor & auditee’s responsibilities
- Understanding the auditor certification process
- Audit preparation & using the standard Audit Document
- Auditor ethics & code of conduct