This online course. led by a member of the COR team teaches internal auditors working for large employers (20+ employees) how to gather the information necessary for measuring the effectiveness of a corporate safety program. It familiarizes participants with the Audit Document and prepares them to complete a COR maintenance audit.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding audit program definitions
- The reasons for conducting audits
- Understanding auditor & auditee’s responsibilities
- Understanding the auditor certification process
- Audit preparation & using the standard Audit Document
- Auditor ethics & code of conduct